UniStream, Unitronics’ powerful and award-winning controllers, are available in three series. These feature-rich PLCs provide the functionality needed to control complex machinery – and any model from any series can be ordered as a UniStream Cloud controller, supplied with an integrated 5-year subscription to UniCloud, the Do -it-Yourself, no-code, IIoT Cloud Platform for OEMs and machine builders. Perfect for high-end automation projects, the range includes:
- UniStream Modular: the unique design allows users to create a custom all-in-one controller in 3 steps: Select an HMI touch screen, add a powerful processor and snap in the required I/O or communication modules.
- Integrated UniStream: superbly compact all-in-one controllerswhere PLC, HMI touchscreen and I/O are integrated into a single unit, available in a range of embedded I/O configurations.
- UniStream API: stand-alone PLCs with unique virtual HMI – PLC stores and executes both program logic and HMI user application, allowing users to view and operate machinery via mobile phone, PC or remote display device.
Result of more than 30 years of experience in the development and automation of automatons, UniStream combines field-proven technology with the hottest trends in automation to benefit users through:
- Communication: plug & play fieldbuses such as Ethernet/IP, MODBUS, CANopen; advanced communications – OPC UA, REST API, MQTT, web server, GPRS, FTP, SNMP, SQL and more.
- Programming: time saving up to 50% with UniLogic® award-winning software, the single all-in-one environment for PLC, HMI, IO and Motion applications, all hardware configuration, commissioning, configuration and all communications. The software’s predictive capabilities save time when setting I/O points, PID, and other functions. Drag-and-drop, Ready-Made Motion code, and options for reusing existing code make programming quick and easy.
- Sophisticated HMI: supports video, audio and PDF files; drag & drop graphics library included
- Powerful remote access: Unitronics controllers, VFDs and servos allow users to perform any task remotely that does not require a screwdriver, via a mobile or PC web browser, VNC or UniCloud’s secure tunnel utility.
- Extensibility: UniStream supports up to 2048 local and remote I/O
- IIoT through UniCloud: the easy and efficient way for OEMs to take advantage of IIoT, Big Data and grow in the cloud – no need to rely on programmers, IT specialists or cloud professionals
It’s best in class with one of the better user experiences on the market today. Unitronics provides all software including graphics library and technical support at no additional cost.
Learn more at: https://www.unitronicsplc.com/programmable-controllers-unistream-series/