Job Description: Senior Software Engineer
A leading cloud solutions company is looking for a software developer to join their team.
Flexibility: hybrid/remote position
Degree: Relevant degree
Years of experience: 8
A senior engineer on design, development and sustaining engineering tasks, on product development and/or maintenance projects.
- Assume primary technical responsibility within an engineering team for the design, implementation, debugging and testing of new features on PRP products and new products.
- Assume primary technical responsibility for maintaining implemented functionality once the product goes live.
- Act as design authority or reviewer during the peer review process.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- In-depth knowledge of MS C# and MS SQL. Able to perform code reviews on other team members’ code.
- In-depth knowledge of the implementation, debugging and testing portions of the product/software development lifecycle.
- Thorough knowledge of the design portion of the product/software development life cycle (including test design).
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server and MS SQL configuration.
- Reasonable knowledge and experience of Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Thorough knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools.
- Able to act as key design authority and perform internal and external reviews of engineering process deliverables produced by other team members.
- Able to write high quality functional specifications and acceptance test plans.
- Able to write high quality design specifications.
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with clients on project issues.
- MS C#
- New products
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification: