The construction platform has an open API and integrates with standard project management solutions, ERPs and other accounting and transparency software.
Linarc, a software company based in San Jose, California, announced the launch of a project management platform for the construction industry. Linarc solves the challenges faced by owners, design teams and contractors while bringing projects to completion.
“I built Linarc to eliminate the inefficiencies that plague the construction industry. Linarc uses technology, built-in connectivity, intelligent data analysis and real-time updates to give everyone the tools, resources and information it needs to perform at its best. As a result, projects run more smoothly, progress is faster, and projects are completed on time and within budget,” said Shanthi Rajan, CEO and founder of Linarc.
Linarc is a project management solution that eliminates the need for multiple systems. The platform has an open API and integrates with standard project management solutions, ERPs and other accounting and transparency software.
The work breakdown structure (WBS) is at the heart of every project schedule. Linarc’s Collaborative Scheduling feature leverages technology and predictive analytics to allocate resources to individual tasks in the WBS hierarchy to reduce delays and ensure on-time execution.
Linarc connects work crews, materials, and equipment to the values schedule and updates progress in real time so you can stay on track and on budget:
- Project owners get an overview of work progress and budget expenditures
- Design teams are connected to project execution for benchmarking and problem solving
- CFOs and procurement specialists control project finances
- Real-time updates and predictive analytics provide transparency to stay on budget
- Management teams receive detailed reports and benchmark dashboards to keep them informed and focused
- Supervisors and foremen control work assignments and material deliveries for sustainable workflows and progress
- Field crews receive detailed work assignments with documents, photos and visual cues to keep them safe, productive and on the job
Linarc eliminates communication silos across your entire project portfolio. Intelligent system analysis gives business leaders the leverage of combined resources across all their projects.